Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Piano Cover: Zutto Be With You (Nyaruko-san)

Okay, this post is nearly two months late, but better late than never, right? Right...?

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, a comedy/parody show which aired roughly this time last year, is one of my favorite guilty-pleasure animes. Actually, I don't feel all that guilty about it; despite the silly premise (it stars a number of Lovecraftian monsters who happen to take the form of cute girls) and occasional fanservice, it still made me laugh harder than many other comedies I've watched. And that's with me not even understanding nearly all of the references. The sequel's slated to air very soon, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.


Warning: Lovecraftian monsters are not actually this cute in real life.

My "Zutto Be With You" cover came into being because I was looking for something "romantic" to cover for Valentine's Day, much like my "Vidro Moyou" cover. While Nyaruko-san's OP might have more personality, I really liked the sweet, catchy melody of the ED. Plus, the singer might have one of the cutest voices I've heard in anime music, for serious.

Anyway, here's the cover!

Zutto Be With You (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san): Piano Cover



Artist: RAMM
Date Completed: 2013-02-11
Software: Audacity, Sony Vegas
Number of Takes: Yeeeaaahhh...
Instrumentation: Piano

Not much more to say here, but hope you enjoy this cover, despite it not being particularly current. The new season of anime's coming out very soon, so expect to hear more from me very soon! And yes, one of the songs from Nyaruko v2 is bound to be high on my list. :)

Now to save up for a Nyaruko figure...

Best,

xds

No comments:

Post a Comment